We are seeking dedicated teachers in the Early Years, Key Stage 1 and Key Stage 2 for a number of full-time positions both at The Sir Donald Bailey Academy and across The Forge Trust (Main Scale 1-3) initially on a fixed-term one-year basis.
- Do you think pupil achievement in Mathematics and English is paramount?
- Do you have a strong work ethic?
- Do you always put children first?
Do you aim to ‘teach like a pro’ and:
- Go far beyond the requirements of any written contract?
- Show respect for/ take responsibility for educational research and evidence?
- Receive collegial (group) feedback?
- Strive for Excellence?
- Partake in rigorous training and value feedback?
- Respond positively to parents?
- Adhere to the staff ‘code of conduct’
If the answer is ‘Yes’ to most of the above then we would love to hear from you!
We can offer:
- Support and tailored CPD opportunities in line with your ambition;
- A warm and welcoming, forward thinking academy;
- The benefits of being part of a Multi-Academy Trust that focuses on the most important aspects of children’s education;
- Excellent facilities;
- A collaborative learning community where all schools in the trust work together with the aim to give children ‘the best deal possible’;
- Small class sizes.
The Forge Trust is a Multi-Academy Trust that specialises in raising the achievement of children in the East Midlands.
Closing date for applications is 17th December at 9.00 a.m.
Short listing will take place on the 17th December.
Interviews will be held on 20th December.
Our Trust Values are: Work-ethic, Team player, Respect, Discipline, Positivity and Ambition. We believe in The Forge Trust Motto ‘Labor Omnia Vincit’ .
Candidates must note that we are committed to safer recruitment and they must be able to provide proof of identity on the day of interview. The successful candidate will undergo an enhanced CRB check prior to appointment.
Visits to the school by appointment are warmly welcomed. For further information about our academies please visit our academy websites. Application packs are available upon request by contacting our main office on 01636 680142